Pipeline Services Department (PSD)
The Oil and Gas pipeline services are capable to provide vertically integrated activities for oil, gas and water pipelines, including fabrication, utility installation, well site preparation, compaction, leveling and fencing.The Company has a skilled and qualified workforce to accomplish its activities along with the necessary equipment and assets. The Department has the capability to carry out Lump Sum Turnkey Project (LSTK) engineering, procurement, and construction for niche pipeline projects and various specialized jobs such as Permanent Down Hole Measurement Systems (PDHMS) installation. From 2009 and onwards, pipeline Department was able to secure several long form contracts from Saudi Aramco.
- Capability to undertake LSTK engineering, procurement, and construction for niche pipeline projects.
- Capability on undertaking various specialized jobs such as PDHMS installation.
- Adopts strict HSE and QA/QC programs.
- Diversified to include Cathodic Protection & Corrosion Services.
- Pioneer in RTR/RTP installation as replacement of carbonated pipes for Oil & Gas.