Saudi Makamin Ventured with an integrated group of Specialized Marine and Offshore companies from around the world specifically from Singapore and Malaysia to create “Makamin Offshore” which is a value added integrated Marine Company in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Makamin’s partners have a strong asset base and extensive international experience. In addition, the Makamin partners bring to the group international recognitions and certifications such as International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) and the Association of Diving Contractor International (ADCI) along with the track records and technical knowhow & experience.
Makamin offshore services (www.makaminoffshore.com) includes Vessel supply and management, Diving support vessels and services, including Remotely Operated Vehicles (“ROV”), Geotechnical vessels and survey, Marine construction and engineering services, Dynamic positioning diving support vessels, Work and accommodation barges and Crew boats, utility vessels and supply/support vessels.
Full Chartering & Support Vessels Services is one of Makamin Offshore activities that provide a full range of vessels on a charter hire basis, to primarily service the requirements of the offshore oil and gas industries.
- Specializes in Remotely Operated Vehicles(ROV) Services and has available state of the art ROV's for multipurpose use that can be mobilized to location in short turnaround time
- Has access to a fleet of various types of Support Vessels well equipped with Dynamic Positioning
- Can provide Diving Support Vessels, Divers, and related services
- Has fully experienced, IMCA & ADCI qualified personnel
- Focus on meeting and customer expectations for quality,completion time and HSE